Induced currents due to 3D ground conductivity play a major role in the interpretation of geomagnetic variations
Total article views: 2,226 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Apr 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Apr 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,226 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,018 with geography defined and 208 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,522 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,380 with geography defined and 142 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 704 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 638 with geography defined and 66 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Spatial Resolution in Inverse Problems: The EZIE Satellite Mission M. Madelaire et al. 10.1029/2023JA031394
- Spectral analysis of geomagnetically induced current and local magnetic field during the 17 March 2013 geomagnetic storm W. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2022.02.025
- Space Weather Disturbances in Non‐Stormy Times: Occurrence of dB/dt Spikes During Three Solar Cycles M. Hamrin et al. 10.1029/2023JA031804
- Comparing Three Approaches to the Inducing Source Setting for the Ground Electromagnetic Field Modeling due to Space Weather Events E. Marshalko et al. 10.1029/2020SW002657
- Statistical Temporal Variations in the Auroral Electrojet Estimated With Ground Magnetometers in Fennoscandia S. Walker et al. 10.1029/2022SW003305
- Geolectric field measurement, modelling and validation during geomagnetic storms in the UK C. Beggan et al. 10.1051/swsc/2021022
- Auroral alert version 1.0: two-step automatic detection of sudden aurora intensification from all-sky JPEG images M. Yamauchi & U. Brändström 10.5194/gi-12-71-2023
- Spatio-temporal development of large-scale auroral electrojet currents relative to substorm onsets S. Käki et al. 10.5194/angeo-40-107-2022
- Three principal components describe the spatiotemporal development of mesoscale ionospheric equivalent currents around substorm onsets L. Juusola et al. 10.5194/angeo-41-483-2023
- Simultaneous inversion for source field and mantle electrical conductivity using the variable projection approach J. Min & A. Grayver 10.1186/s40623-023-01816-5
- Auroral Oval Morphology: Dawn‐Dusk Asymmetry Partially Induced by Earth's Rotation M. Decotte et al. 10.1029/2023JA031345
- Drivers of rapid geomagnetic variations at high latitudes L. Juusola et al. 10.5194/angeo-41-13-2023
- Modeling the Geomagnetic Response to the September 2017 Space Weather Event Over Fennoscandia Using the Space Weather Modeling Framework: Studying the Impacts of Spatial Resolution A. Dimmock et al. 10.1029/2020SW002683
- 3D Modeling of Geomagnetically Induced Currents in Sweden—Validation and Extreme Event Analysis L. Rosenqvist et al. 10.1029/2021SW002988
- The Estimation of the Geomagnetically Induced Current Based on Simulation and Measurement at the Power Network: A Bibliometric Analysis of 42 Years (1979–2021) K. Burhanudin et al. 10.1109/ACCESS.2022.3175882
- Over 20‐Year Global Magnetohydrodynamic Simulation of Earth's Magnetosphere I. Honkonen et al. 10.1029/2022SW003196
- Three‐Dimensional Modeling of the Ground Electric Field in Fennoscandia During the Halloween Geomagnetic Storm E. Marshalko et al. 10.1029/2022SW003370
- The time derivative of the geomagnetic field has a short memory M. Kellinsalmi et al. 10.5194/angeo-40-545-2022
Latest update: 03 Dec 2023