Pulsating aurora and cosmic noise absorption associated with growth-phase arcs
Derek McKay et al.
Total article views: 1,103 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jan 2018)
8 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Quiet, Discrete Auroral Arcs—Observations T. Karlsson et al. 10.1007/s11214-020-0641-7
- Optical Signatures of the Outer Radiation Belt Boundary N. Sivadas et al. 10.1029/2019GL083908
- Diffuse and Pulsating Aurora Y. Nishimura et al. 10.1007/s11214-019-0629-3
- Westward propagation of substorm by THEMIS and ground-based observations I. Despirak et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2020.105325
- Electron precipitation characteristics during isolated, compound, and multi-night substorm events N. Partamies et al. 10.5194/angeo-39-69-2021
- Observations of precipitation energies during different types of pulsating aurora F. Tesema et al. 10.5194/angeo-38-1191-2020
- Observations of Electron Precipitation During Pulsating Aurora and Its Chemical Impact F. Tesema et al. 10.1029/2019JA027713
- Lumikot: Fast Auroral Transients During the Growth Phase of Substorms D. McKay et al. 10.1029/2019GL082985
Latest update: 14 May 2021