Comparative analysis of MODIS, MISR, and AERONET climatology over the Middle East and North Africa
Total article views: 2,516 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,516 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,239 with geography defined and 277 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,659 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,418 with geography defined and 241 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 857 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 821 with geography defined and 36 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Air Quality Over Major Cities of Saudi Arabia During Hajj Periods of 2019 and 2020 A. Farahat et al. 10.1007/s41748-021-00202-z
- Spatiotemporal variations and long term trends analysis of aerosol optical depth over the United Arab Emirates A. Abuelgasim et al. 10.1016/j.rsase.2021.100532
- Evaluation and Comparison of Multi-Satellite Aerosol Optical Depth Products over East Asia Ocean Z. Cao et al. 10.3390/toxics11100813
- Rapid rise in premature mortality due to anthropogenic air pollution in fast-growing tropical cities from 2005 to 2018 K. Vohra et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abm4435
- Climatological Study of Air Pollutant Emissions in Saudi Arabia M. Al-Mutairi et al. 10.3390/atmos14040729
- Effect of cloud seeding on aerosol properties and particulate matter variability in the United Arab Emirates A. Farahat & A. Abuelgasim 10.1007/s13762-020-03057-5
- Review of retrieval of aerosol optical depth to estimate particle concentration and its challenges based on spatiotemporal relationships by various spectroradiometer models C. Samuel et al. 10.1002/gj.4780
- Source Apportionment of Atmospheric PM10 in Makkah Saudi Arabia by Modelling Its Ion and Trace Element Contents with Positive Matrix Factorization and Generalised Additive Model T. Habeebullah et al. 10.3390/toxics10030119
- Which model to choose? Performance comparison of statistical and machine learning models in predicting PM2.5 from high-resolution satellite aerosol optical depth P. Kulkarni et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119164
- Satellite remote sensing of aerosol optical depth: advances, challenges, and perspectives X. Wei et al. 10.1080/10643389.2019.1665944
- A Review on Estimation of Particulate Matter from Satellite-Based Aerosol Optical Depth: Data, Methods, and Challenges A. Ranjan et al. 10.1007/s13143-020-00215-0
- Multiyear Typology of Long-Range Transported Aerosols over Europe V. Nicolae et al. 10.3390/atmos10090482
- Effect of dust loadings, meteorological conditions, and local emissions on aerosol mixing and loading variability over highly urbanized semiarid countries: United Arab Emirates case study A. Abuelgasim & A. Farahat 10.1016/j.jastp.2020.105215
- Evaluation and Comparison of MODIS Collection 6.1 and Collection 6 Dark Target Aerosol Optical Depth over Mainland China Under Various Conditions Including Spatiotemporal Distribution, Haze Effects, and Underlying Surface Y. Huang et al. 10.1029/2019EA000809
- Validation of MODIS AOD retrievals in West Africa: a comparison with AERONET observations C. Okpalaonwuka et al. 10.1007/s11869-023-01391-4
- The long-term spatial and temporal distribution of aerosol optical depth and its associated atmospheric circulation over Southeast Africa M. Nyasulu et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-18446-7
- Evaluation of MERRA-2 data for aerosols patterns over the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia A. Labban & M. Butt 10.1016/j.heliyon.2023.e17047
- Aerosol Types and Their Climatology over the Dust Belt Region A. Samman & M. Butt 10.3390/atmos14111610
- A comparison study between AOD data from MODIS deep blue collections 51 and 06 and from AERONET over Saudi Arabia M. Almazroui 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.03.040
- Evaluation of MODIS and two reanalysis aerosol optical depth products over AERONET sites H. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.01.009
- Analysis of AOD from MODIS-Merged DT–DB Products Over the Arabian Peninsula M. Ali & M. Assiri 10.1007/s41748-019-00108-x
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023