Mercury's subsolar sodium exosphere: an ab initio calculation to interpret MASCS/UVVS observations from MESSENGER
Total article views: 1,915 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,915 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,814 with geography defined and 101 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,249 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,201 with geography defined and 48 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 666 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 613 with geography defined and 53 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ion density and phase space density distribution of planetary ions Na+, O+ and He+ in Mercury’s magnetosphere A. Werner et al. 10.1016/j.icarus.2021.114734
- The yearly variability of the sodium exosphere of Mercury: A toy model A. Mura et al. 10.1016/j.icarus.2023.115441
- Influence of Mercury's Exosphere on the Structure of the Magnetosphere W. Exner et al. 10.1029/2019JA027691
- Seasonal Variability of Mercury's Sodium Exosphere Deduced From MESSENGER Data and Numerical Simulation Y. Suzuki et al. 10.1029/2020JE006472
- Space weathering on inner planetary surface analogues induced by swift multicharged heavy ion bombardment R. Martinez et al. 10.1016/j.icarus.2021.114830
- Rationale for BepiColombo Studies of Mercury’s Surface and Composition D. Rothery et al. 10.1007/s11214-020-00694-7
- Cross-comparison of global simulation models applied to Mercury’s dayside magnetosphere S. Aizawa et al. 10.1016/j.pss.2021.105176
- Establishing a Best Practice for SDTrimSP Simulations of Solar Wind Ion Sputtering L. Morrissey et al. 10.3847/PSJ/acc587
- Hybrid Simulations of Solar Wind Proton Precipitation to the Surface of Mercury S. Fatemi et al. 10.1029/2019JA027706
- Coupled H, H2, OH, and H2O lunar exosphere simulation framework and impacts of conversion reactions A. Smolka et al. 10.1016/j.icarus.2023.115508
- The BepiColombo Planetary Magnetometer MPO-MAG: What Can We Learn from the Hermean Magnetic Field? D. Heyner et al. 10.1007/s11214-021-00822-x
- The MEFISTO and WPT Electric Field Sensors of the Plasma Wave Investigation on the BepiColombo Mio Spacecraft T. Karlsson et al. 10.1007/s11214-020-00760-0
- Evolution of Mercury’s Earliest Atmosphere N. Jäggi et al. 10.3847/PSJ/ac2dfb
- Solar Wind Ion Sputtering of Sodium from Silicates Using Molecular Dynamics Calculations of Surface Binding Energies L. Morrissey et al. 10.3847/2041-8213/ac42d8
- Investigating Mercury’s Environment with the Two-Spacecraft BepiColombo Mission A. Milillo et al. 10.1007/s11214-020-00712-8
- SERENA: Particle Instrument Suite for Determining the Sun-Mercury Interaction from BepiColombo S. Orsini et al. 10.1007/s11214-020-00787-3
- Future Directions for the Investigation of Surface-Bounded Exospheres in the Inner Solar System A. Milillo et al. 10.1007/s11214-023-00994-8
- Particles and Photons as Drivers for Particle Release from the Surfaces of the Moon and Mercury P. Wurz et al. 10.1007/s11214-022-00875-6
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023