Ionospheric anomalies detected by ionosonde and possibly related to crustal earthquakes in Greece
Loredana Perrone et al.
Total article views: 1,135 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2018)
8 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Detecting All Possible Ionospheric Precursors by Kernel-Based Two-Dimensional Principal Component Analysis J. Lin et al. 10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2912564
- Electromagnetic field observations by the DEMETER satellite in connection with the 2009 L'Aquila earthquake I. Bertello et al. 10.5194/angeo-36-1483-2018
- Detection of possible ionospheric precursor caused by Papua New Guinea earthquake (Mw 7.5) M. Ulukavak & S. Inyurt 10.1007/s10661-020-8146-0
- Ionosonde Data Analysis in Relation to the 2016 Central Italian Earthquakes A. Ippolito et al. 10.3390/geosciences10090354
- Analysis of Swarm Satellite Magnetic Field Data Before the 2016 Ecuador (Mw = 7.8) Earthquake Based on Non-negative Matrix Factorization K. Zhu et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.621976
- Precursory worldwide signatures of earthquake occurrences on Swarm satellite data A. De Santis et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-56599-1
- Geosystemics View of Earthquakes A. De Santis et al. 10.3390/e21040412
- A Multiparametric Approach to Study the Preparation Phase of the 2019 M7.1 Ridgecrest (California, United States) Earthquake A. De Santis et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.540398
Latest update: 15 Jun 2021