Latitudinal variation rate of geomagnetic cutoff rigidity in the active Chilean convergent margin
Enrique G. Cordaro et al.
Total article views: 22,950 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Mar 2018)
5 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Long-term magnetic anomalies and their possible relationship to the latest greater Chilean earthquakes in the context of the seismo-electromagnetic theory E. Guillermo Cordaro et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-1785-2021
- The spatial–temporal total friction coefficient of the fault viewed from the perspective of seismo-electromagnetic theory P. Venegas-Aravena et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-1485-2020
- Measuring the seismic risk along the Nazca–South American subduction front: Shannon entropy and mutability E. Vogel et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-2943-2020
- Variations of geomagnetic cutoff rigidity in the southern hemisphere close to 70°W (South-Atlantic Anomaly and Antarctic zones) in the period 1975–2010 E. Cordaro et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2018.12.019
- A review and upgrade of the lithospheric dynamics in context of the seismo-electromagnetic theory P. Venegas-Aravena et al. 10.5194/nhess-19-1639-2019
Latest update: 24 Jul 2021