Solar wind and kinetic heliophysics
Total article views: 6,881 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 6,881 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,929 with geography defined and 952 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 5,819 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,969 with geography defined and 850 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,062 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 960 with geography defined and 102 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Nine Outstanding Questions of Solar Wind Physics N. Viall & J. Borovsky 10.1029/2018JA026005
- Stirring the base of the solar wind: On heat transfer and vortex formation A. Finley et al. 10.1051/0004-6361/202243947
- Modeling Imbalanced Collisionless Alfvén Wave Turbulence with Nonlinear Diffusion Equations G. Miloshevich et al. 10.3847/2041-8213/ab60b1
- The Gary Picture of Short-Wavelength Plasma Turbulence—The Legacy of Peter Gary Y. Narita et al. 10.3389/fphy.2022.942167
- On the Causes of the Slow Solar Wind: 1. The Solar Unipolar Induction Currents L. Lee & S. Akasofu 10.1029/2021JA029358
- What magnetospheric and ionospheric researchers should know about the solar wind J. Borovsky 10.1016/j.jastp.2020.105271
- Grand Challenge for Space Physics J. Borovsky 10.3389/fspas.2022.855060
- On the Scaling Properties of Magnetic-field Fluctuations through the Inner Heliosphere T. Alberti et al. 10.3847/1538-4357/abb3d2
- Using Stereoscopic Observations of Cometary Plasma Tails to Infer Solar Wind Speed L. Cheng et al. 10.3847/1538-4357/ab93b6
- The effect of oxygen ions on the stability and polarization of Kinetic Alfvén Waves in the magnetosphere P. Moya et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2021.105630
- Implications of Kappa Suprathermal Halo of the Solar Wind Electrons V. Pierrard et al. 10.3389/fspas.2022.892236
- Density fluctuations associated with turbulence and waves Y. Khotyaintsev et al. 10.1051/0004-6361/202140936
- MHD turbulence: a biased review A. Schekochihin 10.1017/S0022377822000721
- The Solar Orbiter mission D. Müller et al. 10.1051/0004-6361/202038467
- The multi-scale nature of the solar wind D. Verscharen et al. 10.1007/s41116-019-0021-0
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023