Observations of equatorial ionization anomaly over Africa and Middle East during a year of deep minimum
Olawale Bolaji et al.
Total article views: 1,085 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jan 2017)
7 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Quantitative Characteristics of Equatorial Ionization Gradient Above 150 km at Low Solar Activity B. Adebesin et al. 10.1029/2018RS006560
- Study of ionospheric scintillation during geomagnetic storms at equatorial anomaly region Bhopal G. Rashmi et al. 10.1007/s12648-020-01781-9
- Morphology of the equatorial ionization anomaly in Africa and Middle East due to a sudden stratospheric warming event O. Bolaji et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2019.01.006
- Statistical analysis of the correlation between the equatorial electrojet and the occurrence of the equatorial ionisation anomaly over the East African sector P. Mungufeni et al. 10.5194/angeo-36-841-2018
- Characterisation of Total Electron Content over African region using Radio Occultation observations of COSMIC satellites P. Mungufeni et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2019.08.009
- Modeling total electron content derived from radio occultation measurements by COSMIC satellites over the African region P. Mungufeni et al. 10.5194/angeo-38-1203-2020
- Ionospheric climatology at Africa EIA trough stations during descending phase of sunspot cycle 22 B. Adebesin et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2018.03.009
Latest update: 15 May 2021