Articles | Volume 35, issue 1
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Signature of ionospheric irregularities under different geophysical conditions on SBAS performance in the western African low-latitude region
Total article views: 1,583 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jan 2017)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Correlation analysis of normalized ROTI and S4 as observed during different geomagnetic conditions of the 2013 September equinox over the stations within EIA African sector O. Abe et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2022.09.058
- Characterizing the accuracy of Global Positioning System for single point positioning at African low-latitude region O. Abe et al. 10.1080/14498596.2021.1934577
- Statistical characterization of equatorial plasma bubbles over East Africa F. Abiriga et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2020.105197
- Study of GNSS Loss of Lock Characteristics under Ionosphere Scintillation with GNSS Data at Weipa (Australia) During Solar Maximum Phase Y. Liu et al. 10.3390/s17102205
- Occurrence of GPS Loss of Lock Based on a Swarm Half-Solar Cycle Dataset and Its Relation to the Background Ionosphere M. Pezzopane et al. 10.3390/rs13112209
- Statistical relation of scintillation index S4 with ionospheric irregularity index ROTI over Indian equatorial region R. Acharya & S. Majumdar 10.1016/j.asr.2019.05.018
- Assessment of the capabilities and applicability of ionospheric perturbation indices provided in Europe C. Borries et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2020.04.013
- Assessment study of ionosphere correction model using single- and multi-shell algorithms approach over sub-Saharan African region O. Abe et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2019.01.044
- The storm-time assessment of GNSS-SBAS performance within low latitude African region using a testbed-like platform O. Abe et al. 10.1007/s10509-017-3150-8
- Longitudinal Asymmetry of the Occurrence of the Plasma Irregularities over African Low-Latitude Region O. Abe et al. 10.1007/s00024-018-1920-z
Latest update: 01 Dec 2023