A partial 45 MHz sky temperature map obtained from the observations of five ST radars
B. Campistron et al.
Total article views: 978 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2013)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2013)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Calibrated measurements of PMSE strengths at three different locations observed with SKiYMET radars and narrow beam VHF radars N. Swarnalingam et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2009.06.014
- New experiments to validate the radiation pattern of the Middle Atmosphere Alomar Radar System (MAARSY) T. Renkwitz et al. 10.5194/ars-11-283-2013
- Multi beam observations of cosmic radio noise using a VHF radar with beam forming by a Butler matrix T. Renkwitz et al. 10.5194/ars-9-349-2011
- Relationship between refractivity turbulence intensity from MST radar observations and synoptic-scale vorticity G. Nastrom & F. Eaton 10.1029/2008RS004104
- Meteor radar wind over Chung-Li (24.9°N, 121°E), Taiwan, for the period 10-25 November 2012 which includes Leonid meteor shower: Comparison with empirical model and satellite measurements C. Su et al. 10.1002/2013RS005273
- Precipitation measurement using VHF wind-profiler radars: A multifaceted approach to calibrate radar antenna and receiver chain E. Campos et al. 10.1029/2006RS003508
- A review of Mesosphere–Stratosphere–Troposphere (MST) radar developments and studies, circa 1997–2008 W. Hocking 10.1016/j.jastp.2010.12.009
- Validation of the radiation pattern of the Middle Atmosphere Alomar Radar System (MAARSY) T. Renkwitz et al. 10.5194/ars-10-245-2012
- Observations of Thermally Driven Circulations in the Pyrenees: Comparison of Detection Methods and Impact on Atmospheric Composition Measured at a Mountaintop M. Hulin et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-17-0268.1
- Case Study and Climatological Analysis of Upper-Tropospheric Jet Stream and Stratosphere–Troposphere Exchanges Using VHF Profilers and Radionuclide Measurements in France J. Baray et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-16-0353.1
Latest update: 13 Apr 2021