GREEN: the new Global Radiation Earth ENvironment model (beta version)
Total article views: 2,183 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,183 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,011 with geography defined and 172 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,497 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,423 with geography defined and 74 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 686 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 588 with geography defined and 98 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Surface Ionizing Dose for Space Applications Estimated With Low Energy Spectra Going Down to Hundreds of Electronvolt C. Inguimbert et al. 10.1109/TNS.2020.3045200
- A New Technique Based on Convolutional Neural Networks to Measure the Energy of Protons and Electrons With a Single Timepix Detector M. Ruffenach et al. 10.1109/TNS.2021.3071583
- Transient Current Simulations: Benchmark of Numerical Tools for Proton, Electron, and Alpha Irradiation in Solid-State Detectors M. Pinson & P. Caron 10.1109/TNS.2023.3245402
- Surface Modification of Space Exposed Materials Induced by Low Energetic Proton Irradiation D. Keil et al. 10.1007/s40295-021-00277-w
- Development of a Plastic Scintillator-Based Active Shield for the ICARE-NG Radiation Monitor M. Pinson et al. 10.1109/TNS.2022.3180555
- Radiation Belt Model Including Semi‐Annual Variation and Solar Driving (Sentinel) C. Katsavrias et al. 10.1029/2021SW002936
- Solar wind H+ fluxes at 1 AU for solar cycles 23 and 24 M. Sznajder 10.1016/j.asr.2023.01.054
- How Much Do Solar Cycle Variations Impact Long-Term Effect Predictions at LEO? S. Bourdarie et al. 10.1109/TNS.2020.3008251
- Interaction Study of Energetic Protons and Electrons with the Vacuum Ultra Violet Source used in the Complex Irradiation Facility E. Klein et al. 10.1088/1757-899X/1287/1/012013
- A Brief History of Space Climatology: From the Big Bang to the Present M. Xapsos 10.1109/TNS.2018.2885649
- Electron radiation belt safety indices based on the SafeSpace modelling pipeline and dedicated to the internal charging risk N. Dahmen et al. 10.5194/angeo-41-301-2023
- GREEN Upper Envelope Model for Energetic Electrons A. Sicard et al. 10.1109/TNS.2022.3157399
- Multiscale Dynamic Modeling for Spatial Radiation Environment Specification Models A. Brunet et al. 10.1109/TNS.2023.3260837
- Impact of Earth’s Magnetic Field Secular Drift on the Low-Altitude Proton Radiation Belt From 1900 to 2050 S. Bourdarie et al. 10.1109/TNS.2019.2897378
- A Proton Sensor for Energies From 2 to 20 MeV M. Ruffenach et al. 10.1109/TNS.2020.2965546
- Spacecraft Materials’ Reflectivity and Surface Morphology: Aging Caused by Proton Irradiation D. Keil et al. 10.1007/s40295-023-00418-3
- New Model for the Plasma Electrons Fluxes (Part of GREEN Model) A. Sicard et al. 10.1109/TNS.2019.2923005
Latest update: 28 Nov 2023