Araucaria growth response to solar and climate variability in South Brazil
Alan Prestes et al.
Total article views: 1,028 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 May 2018)
8 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Complex imprint of solar variability on tree rings A. Land et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/abc063
- Improved tree-ring visualization using autofluorescence M. Godoy-Veiga et al. 10.1016/j.dendro.2019.03.003
- Historical Radial Growth of Chinese Torreya Trees and Adaptation to Climate Change X. Chen 10.3390/atmos11070691
- Diverse climate sensitivities in Picea crassifolia and Juniperus przewalskii promote different responses to climate warming in Qilian Mountains, northwest China Y. Ran et al. 10.1080/04353676.2020.1796336
- The growth responses of Araucaria angustifolia to climate are adjusted both spatially and temporally at its northern distribution limit A. Brandes et al. 10.1016/j.foreco.2021.119024
- Tree rings in tree species of a seasonal semi-deciduous forest in southern Brazil: wood anatomical markers, annual formation and radial growth dynamic M. Blagitz et al. 10.1016/j.dendro.2019.04.006
- The potential of teak log coffins collected from Namjang Cave in Northwestern Thailand for studying the coffin culture and paleoclimate in Southeast Asia S. Buajan et al. 10.1007/s12520-020-01105-2
- Multidecadal Cycles of the Climatic Index Atlantic Meridional Mode: Sunspots that Affect North and Northeast of Brazil C. Souza Correa et al. 10.5028/jatm.v12.1101
Latest update: 14 May 2021