Articles | Volume 36, issue 2
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Quantifying the relationship between the plasmapause and the inner boundary of small-scale field-aligned currents, as deduced from Swarm observations
Total article views: 1,631 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Apr 2018)
6 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Storm Time EMIC Waves Observed by Swarm and Van Allen Probe Satellites H. Wang et al. 10.1029/2018JA026299
- Relation of the Plasmapause to the Midlatitude Ionospheric Trough, the Sub‐Auroral Temperature Enhancement and the Distribution of Small‐Scale Field Aligned Currents as Observed in the Magnetosphere by THEMIS, RBSP, and Arase, and in the Topside Ionosphere by Swarm B. Heilig et al. 10.1029/2021JA029646
- A Tomographic Method for the Reconstruction of the Plasmasphere Based on COSMIC/ FORMOSAT-3 Data F. Prol & M. Hoque 10.1109/JSTARS.2022.3155926
- On some features characterizing the plasmasphere–magnetosphere–ionosphere system during the geomagnetic storm of 27 May 2017 M. Pezzopane et al. 10.1186/s40623-019-1056-0
- Plasmasphere and topside ionosphere reconstruction using METOP satellite data during geomagnetic storms F. Prol et al. 10.1051/swsc/2020076
- Multi‐Instrument Characterization of Magnetospheric Cold Plasma Dynamics in the June 22, 2015 Geomagnetic Storm M. Vellante et al. 10.1029/2021JA029292
Latest update: 01 Jun 2023