Mesopause region temperature variability and its trend in southern Brazil
Mateus S. Venturini et al.
Total article views: 1,012 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Mar 2018)
5 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Study involving removal of azo dye Direct Orange 34 by adsorption in zeolite–clay system M. Das et al. 10.1139/cjc-2020-0142
- Meteor Radar Temperatures Over the Brazilian Low-Latitude Sectors L. Lima et al. 10.1029/2018JA025620
- Storage Gravitational Energy for Small Scale Industrial and Residential Applications A. Ruoso et al. 10.3390/inventions4040064
- Analysis of 24 years of mesopause region OH rotational temperature observations at Davis, Antarctica – Part 1: long-term trends W. French et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6379-2020
- Hydrothermal synthesis of zeolite Y from green materials S. Dasgupta et al. 10.1002/cjce.23994
Latest update: 03 Mar 2021