Ultrafast Kelvin waves in the MLT airglow and wind, and their interaction with the atmospheric tides
Fabio Egito et al.
Total article views: 941 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Feb 2018)
5 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Investigation of sources of gravity waves observed in the Brazilian equatorial region on 8 April 2005 O. Dare-Idowu et al. 10.5194/angeo-38-507-2020
- Variations in the ionosphere-thermosphere system from tides, ultra-fast Kelvin waves, and their interactions C. Triplett et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2019.08.015
- Whole Atmosphere Model Simulations of Ultrafast Kelvin Wave Effects in the Ionosphere and Thermosphere Y. Yamazaki et al. 10.1029/2020JA027939
- Determination of time-varying periodicities in unequally spaced time series of OH* temperatures using a moving Lomb–Scargle periodogram and a fast calculation of the false alarm probabilities C. Kalicinsky et al. 10.5194/amt-13-467-2020
- Variability of the equatorial ionosphere induced by nonlinear interaction between an ultrafast Kelvin wave and the diurnal tide F. Egito et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2020.105397
Latest update: 17 May 2021