Magnetosphere dynamics during the 14 November 2012 storm inferred from TWINS, AMPERE, Van Allen Probes, and BATS-R-US–CRCM
Natalia Buzulukova et al.
Total article views: 965 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Jan 2018)
6 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Global ENA Imaging and In Situ Observations of Substorm Dipolarization on 10 August 2016 J. Goldstein et al. 10.1029/2019JA027733
- Mesoscale Structures in Earth's Magnetotail Observed Using Energetic Neutral Atom Imaging A. Keesee et al. 10.1029/2020GL091467
- Magnetotail‐Inner Magnetosphere Transport Associated With Fast Flows Based on Combined Global‐Hybrid and CIMI Simulation Y. Lin et al. 10.1029/2020JA028405
- Soft X‐ray and ENA Imaging of the Earth's Dayside Magnetosphere H. Connor et al. 10.1029/2020JA028816
- The Big Picture: Imaging of the Global Geospace Environment by the TWINS Mission J. Goldstein & D. McComas 10.1002/2017RG000583
- New Developments in the Comprehensive Inner Magnetosphere‐Ionosphere Model M. Fok et al. 10.1029/2020JA028987
Latest update: 21 Apr 2021