New parameterized model for GPS water vapor tomography
Nan Ding et al.
Total article views: 1,021 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Feb 2017)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A New Approach of the Global Navigation Satellite System Tomography for Any Size of GNSS Network Y. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs12040617
- A GPS water vapour tomography method based on a genetic algorithm F. Yang et al. 10.5194/amt-13-355-2020
- TOMOREF Operator for Assimilation of GNSS Tomography Wet Refractivity Fields in WRF DA System E. Trzcina et al. 10.1029/2020JD032451
- Adaptive Node Parameterization for Dynamic Determination of Boundaries and Nodes of GNSS Tomographic Models N. Ding et al. 10.1002/2017JD027748
- Reconstruction of Wet Refractivity Field Using an Improved Parameterized Tropospheric Tomographic Technique B. Chen et al. 10.3390/rs12183034
- A new parameterized approach for ionospheric tomography B. Chen et al. 10.1007/s10291-019-0893-4
- Node-Based Optimization of GNSS Tomography with a Minimum Bounding Box Algorithm N. Ding et al. 10.3390/rs12172744
- A new integrated method of GNSS and MODIS measurements for tropospheric water vapor tomography W. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s10291-021-01114-1
- A new approach for GNSS tomography from a few GNSS stations N. Ding et al. 10.5194/amt-11-3511-2018
- An improved tropospheric tomography method based on the dynamic node parametrized algorithm W. Zhang 10.13168/AGG.2020.0014
Latest update: 15 May 2021