The story of plumes: the development of a new conceptual framework for understanding magnetosphere and ionosphere coupling
Mark B. Moldwin et al.
Total article views: 1,643 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Dec 2016)
8 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Determining Plasmaspheric Density From the Upper Hybrid Resonance and From the Spacecraft Potential: How Do They Compare? J. Jahn et al. 10.1029/2019JA026860
- A Simulation of the Field‐Aligned Plasma Transport in the Plasmaspheric Plume During the 2015 St. Patrick's Day Storm Z. Qiao et al. 10.1029/2019JA027031
- SAMI3 Simulations of a Persistent Plasmasphere Plume J. Krall et al. 10.1002/2017GL076448
- Small‐scale structure of the midlatitude storm enhanced density plume during the 17 March 2015 St. Patrick's Day storm T. Heine et al. 10.1002/2016JA022965
- Large‐Scale Ionospheric Disturbances During the 17 March 2015 Storm: A Model‐Data Comparative Study G. Lu et al. 10.1029/2019JA027726
- Nonlinear Least Squares Fitting Technique for the Determination of Field Line Resonance Frequency in Ground Magnetometer Data: Application to Remote Sensing of Plasmaspheric Mass Density A. Boudouridis et al. 10.1029/2020JA028440
- Epoch‐Based Model for Stormtime Plasmapause Location J. Goldstein et al. 10.1029/2018JA025996
- Temporal and Spatial Variations of Total Electron Content Enhancements During a Geomagnetic Storm on 27 and 28 September 2017 A. Shinbori et al. 10.1029/2019JA026873
Latest update: 21 Apr 2021