How much does weather control fire size and intensity in the Mediterranean region?
C. Hernandez et al.
Total article views: 1,342 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Jul 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Jul 2015)
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Predicting burnt areas during the summer season in Portugal by combining wildfire susceptibility and spring meteorological conditions R. Bergonse et al. 10.1080/19475705.2021.1909664
- Objective identification of multiple large fire climatologies: an application to a Mediterranean ecosystem J. Ruffault et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/11/7/075006
- Daily synoptic conditions associated with large fire occurrence in Mediterranean France: evidence for a wind-driven fire regime J. Ruffault et al. 10.1002/joc.4680
- Assessing the role of drought events on wildfires in the Iberian Peninsula A. Russo et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2017.01.021
- Statistical modelling of wildfire size and intensity: a step toward meteorological forecasting of summer extreme fire risk C. Hernandez et al. 10.5194/angeo-33-1495-2015
- Assessing impacts of future climate change on extreme fire weather and pyro-regions in Iberian Peninsula T. Calheiros et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142233
- Attributing Increases in Fire Weather to Anthropogenic Climate Change Over France R. Barbero et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00104
- Contrasting large fire activity in the French Mediterranean A. Ganteaume & R. Barbero 10.5194/nhess-19-1055-2019
- Impact of wildfires on particulate matter in the Euro-Mediterranean in 2007: sensitivity to some parameterizations of emissions in air quality models M. Majdi et al. 10.5194/acp-19-785-2019
- OBJECT BASED BURNED AREA MAPPING WITH RANDOM FOREST ALGORITHM R. ÇÖMERT et al. 10.26833/ijeg.455595
- Importance of climate uncertainty for projections of forest ecosystem services R. Snell et al. 10.1007/s10113-018-1337-3
- Recent evolution of spatial and temporal patterns of burnt areas and fire weather risk in the Iberian Peninsula T. Calheiros et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.107923
- Saharan Hot and Dry Sirocco Winds Drive Extreme Fire Events in Mediterranean Tunisia (North Africa) C. Belhadj-Khedher et al. 10.3390/atmos11060590
- A multivariate approach to assess the structural determinants of large wildfires: evidence from a Mediterranean country D. Sousa et al. 10.1071/WF20119
- Simulating the effects of weather and climate on large wildfires in France R. Barbero et al. 10.5194/nhess-19-441-2019
- Evaluating spectral indices for estimating burned areas in the case of Izmir / Turkey B. KESGİN ATAK & E. ERSOY TONYALOĞLU 10.31195/ejejfs.657253
Latest update: 24 Jul 2021