Is there a one-to-one correspondence between ionospheric anomalies and large earthquakes along Longmenshan faults?
L. M. He et al.
Total article views: 6,127 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Feb 2014)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Feb 2014)
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Pre-Earthquake and Coseismic Ionosphere Disturbances of the Mw 6.6 Lushan Earthquake on 20 April 2013 Monitored by CMONOC . Shi et al. 10.3390/atmos10040216
- Recent progress in ionospheric earthquake precursor study in China: A brief review H. Le et al. 10.1016/j.jseaes.2015.06.024
- Gradual reduction in ionospheric F 2 region before the 2013 Lushan earthquake: Contributed to the forthcoming earthquake or solar activity? T. Xu et al. 10.1002/2016JA023699
- North-south components of the annual asymmetry in the ionosphere T. Gulyaeva et al. 10.1002/2014RS005401
- Challenges in the Detection of Ionospheric Pre-Earthquake Total Electron Content Anomalies (PETA) for Earthquake Forewarning B. Lim & E. Leong 10.1007/s00024-018-2083-7
- Investigation of ionospheric TEC precursors related to the M7.8 Nepal and M8.3 Chile earthquakes in 2015 based on spectral and statistical analysis C. Oikonomou et al. 10.1007/s11069-016-2409-7
- Is there any difference in local time variation in ionospheric F2-layer disturbances between earthquake-induced and Q-disturbance events? T. Xu et al. 10.5194/angeo-33-687-2015
- Superimposed disturbance in the ionosphere triggered by spacecraft launches in China L. He et al. 10.5194/angeo-33-1361-2015
- On the detection of anomalous seismo-ionospheric behavior in the presence of space weather stimuli for large earthquakes B. Lim & E. Leong 10.1016/j.asr.2018.10.020
- Investigation of ionospheric precursors related to deep and intermediate earthquakes based on spectral and statistical analysis C. Oikonomou et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2016.10.026
- Ionospheric activity and possible connection with seismicity: Contribution from the analysis of long time series of GNSS signals F. Mancini et al. 10.1016/j.pce.2014.10.005
- Geospace perturbations induced by the Earth: The state of the art and future trends A. De Santis et al. 10.1016/j.pce.2015.05.004
Latest update: 17 Jan 2022