Articles | Volume 28, issue 10
© Author(s) 2010. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
The PC index: review of methods
Total article views: 2,860 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2013)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2013)
8 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Invalid Polar Cap Indices: Erroneous Scaling Parameters P. Stauning 10.1029/2020JA028292
- Statistical Analysis of Solar Events Associated with Storm Sudden Commencements over One Year of Solar Maximum During Cycle 23: Propagation from the Sun to the Earth and Effects K. Bocchialini et al. 10.1007/s11207-018-1278-5
- PC index as a proxy of the solar wind energy that entered into the magnetosphere: Development of magnetic substorms O. Troshichev et al. 10.1002/2014JA019940
- Estimation of Polar Cap Potential and the Role of PC Index G. Moon 10.5140/JASS.2012.29.3.259
- Physical implications of discrepancy between summer and winter PC indices observed in the course of magnetospheric substorms O. Troshichev & A. Janzhura 10.1016/j.asr.2012.03.017
- High-latitude substorm dependence on space weather conditions in solar cycle 23 and 24 (SC23 and SC24) I. Despirak et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2017.09.011
- Identification of the IMF sector structure in near-real time by ground magnetic data A. Janzhura & O. Troshichev 10.5194/angeo-29-1491-2011
- On the Usage of Geomagnetic Indices for Data Selection in Internal Field Modelling K. Kauristie et al. 10.1007/s11214-016-0301-0
Latest update: 06 Jun 2023