ULF fluctuations of the geomagnetic field and ionospheric sounding measurements at low latitudes during the first CAWSES campaign
U. Villante et al.
Total article views: 936 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2013)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2013)
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Monitoring the Dynamics of the Ionosphere–Plasmasphere System by Ground-Based ULF Wave Observations M. Vellante et al. 10.1007/s11038-008-9246-y
- Simultaneous observations of plasmaspheric and ionospheric variations during magnetic storms in 2011: First result from Chinese Meridian Project C. Wang et al. 10.1029/2012JA017967
- Plasma transport between the ionosphere and plasmasphere in response to solar wind dynamic pressure pulsation Q. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s11434-013-5764-8
- Determining the key drivers of magnetospheric Pc5 wave power L. Simms et al. 10.1029/2009JA015025
- On some features characterizing the plasmasphere–magnetosphere–ionosphere system during the geomagnetic storm of 27 May 2017 M. Pezzopane et al. 10.1186/s40623-019-1056-0
- On the transmission of waves at discrete frequencies from the solar wind to the magnetosphere and ground: A case study U. Villante et al. 10.1002/2015JA021628
- Solar activity dependence of geomagnetic field line resonance frequencies at low latitudes M. Vellante et al. 10.1029/2006JA011909
- Relativistic electron acceleration by compressional-mode ULF waves: Evidence from correlated Cluster, Los Alamos National Laboratory spacecraft, and ground-based magnetometer measurements L. Tan et al. 10.1029/2010JA016226
- Testing the three-dimensional IRI-SIRMUP-P mapping of the ionosphere for disturbed periods M. Pezzopane et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2012.11.028
- Long-period oscillations at discrete frequencies: A comparative analysis of ground, magnetospheric, and interplanetary observations U. Villante et al. 10.1029/2006JA011896
- ULF waves in the outer magnetosphere: Geotail observation 1 transverse waves S. Kokubun 10.5047/eps.2012.12.013
Latest update: 22 Apr 2021