The SAO and Kelvin waves in the EuroGRIPS GCMS and the UK Met. Office analyses
M. Amodei et al.
Total article views: 867 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2013)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2013)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Tropical Cumulus Convection and Upward-Propagating Waves in Middle-Atmospheric GCMs T. Horinouchi et al. 10.1175/1520-0469(2003)060<2765:TCCAUW>2.0.CO;2
- A quantitative study on the role of gravity waves in driving the tropical Stratospheric Semiannual Oscillation T. Antonita et al. 10.1029/2006JD008250
- Equatorial Kelvin waves as revealed by EOS Microwave Limb Sounder observations and European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts analyses: Evidence for slow Kelvin waves of zonal wave number 3 L. Feng et al. 10.1029/2006JD008329
- An Updated Climatology of the Troposphere–Stratosphere Configuration of the Met Office's Unified Model D. Jackson et al. 10.1175/1520-0469(2001)058<2000:AUCOTT>2.0.CO;2
- An observing system simulation experiment to evaluate the scientific merit of wind and ozone measurements from the future SWIFT instrument W. Lahoz et al. 10.1256/qj.03.109
- An overview of the past, present and future of gravity‐wave drag parametrization for numerical climate and weather prediction models S. Article et al. 10.3137/ao.410105
- Kelvin and Rossby-gravity wave packets in the lower stratosphere of some high-top CMIP5 models F. Lott et al. 10.1002/2013JD020797
- The Variability of Modeled Tropical Precipitation J. Scinocca & N. McFarlane 10.1175/1520-0469(2004)061<1993:TVOMTP>2.0.CO;2
- Equatorial Kelvin wave signatures in ozone column measurements from the Global Ozone Monitoring Experiment (GOME) R. Timmermans 10.1029/2003JD003946
- Kelvin waves and ozone Kelvin waves in the quasi-biennial oscillation and semiannual oscillation: A simulation by a high-resolution chemistry-coupled general circulation model S. Watanabe 10.1029/2004JD005424
Latest update: 15 May 2021