Gravity wave exclusion circles in background flows modulated by the semidiurnal tide
L. Zhong et al.
Total article views: 519 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2013)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2013)
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Seasonal characteristics of small- and medium-scale gravity waves in the mesosphere and lower thermosphere over the Brazilian equatorial region P. Essien et al. 10.5194/angeo-36-899-2018
- An investigation of gravity wave activity in the low-latitude upper mesosphere: Propagation direction and wind filtering A. Medeiros 10.1029/2002JD002593
- Propagation of small-scale gravity waves through large-scale internal wave fields: Eikonal effects at low-frequency approximation critical levels R. Walterscheid 10.1029/2000JD900207
- Comparisons between instantaneous wind measurements made at Saskatoon (52N, 107W) using the colocated medium frequency radars and Fabry-Perot interferometer instruments: Climatologies (1988-1992) and case studies A. Manson et al. 10.1029/96JD01915
- Frequency variations of gravity waves interacting with a time-varying tide C. Huang et al. 10.5194/angeo-31-1731-2013
- Gravity wave spectra and direction statistics for the mesosphere as observed by MF radars in the Canadian Prairies (49°N–52°N) and at Tromsø (69°N) A. Manson et al. 10.1016/S1364-6826(96)00115-0
- Statistical analysis of gravity waves observed with the middle and upper atmosphere radar in the middle atmosphere: 2. Waves propagated in different directions N. Gavrilov et al. 10.1029/97JD00736
- The 16-day wave in the mesosphere and lower thermosphere: simultaneous observations at Saskatoon (52°N, 107°W) and London (43°N, 81°W), Canada Y. Luo et al. 10.1016/S1364-6826(02)00042-1
- Spectra of gravity wave density and wind perturbations observed during Arctic Noctilucent Cloud (ANLC-93) campaign over the Canadian Prairies: Synergistic airborne Na lidar and MF radar observations A. Manson et al. 10.1029/97JD03587
- Atmospheric wind effects on the gravity wave propagation observed at 22.7° S-Brazil C. Wrasse et al. 10.1016/S0273-1177(03)00413-7
- Gravity wave spectra, directions and wave interactions: Global MLT-MFR network A. Manson et al. 10.1186/BF03353214
Latest update: 18 Apr 2021